Queen's cousin Lord Ivar Mountbatten says he is gay

Lord Ivar Mountbatten, a cousin of Queen Elizabeth, has become the first member of the British royal family to come out as gay.

Mountbatten, who has three children with ex-wife Penelope (Penny) Thompson, told the Mail on Sunday newspaper he had struggled with his sexuality but was happy to now be in a partnership with James Coyle, an airline cabin services director.

"Penny was aware before we got married. I told her I was bisexual, that my attraction went both ways. She was understanding and I will always be grateful to her," said Mountbatten, who is the great-great-great-grandson of Queen Victoria.

"'Coming out' is such a funny phrase but it's what I suppose I did in a rather roundabout way, emerging to a place I'm happy to be. I have struggled with my sexuality and in some ways I still do; it has been a real journey to reach this point."

(Reporting by Elizabeth Piper; Editing by Toby Chopra)

Let's block ads! (Why?)

About Unknown

Unknown
"Mình là Phương Nguyễn, thâm niên 4 năm kinh nghiệm thiết kế website và làm marketing, tuy nhiên kể từ 1 năm trở lại đây mình không còn làm marketing nữa, và chỉ tập trung vào viết plugin và giao diện cho Wordpress, nếu các bạn thấy bài viết hay thì hãy chia sẻ cho những người khác cùng tham khảo, còn nếu muốn thiết kế website hoặc sửa web hay đặt một plugin có chức năng đặc biệt, hãy liên hệ ngay tới Phương"
Recommended Posts × +

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Video of the Day